Friday, July 3, 2009

Potsdam Summer Festival

.
Yikes! Only a week until the Potsdam Summer Festival sale. Lots to do: prints to order (to replace those sold yesterday), and then the matting.

Getting a print order together is always a chore because of the various configurations of my photos. For example, you have to be very careful not to order an 8 x 12 of a photo file that was cropped for 5 x 7 or 8 x 10. Prints to be matted need white borders; prints for cards should be borderless. I'm organizationally challenged, and mistakes in an order can be costly.

I dodged a bullet yesterday. My Easy-up still needs to be waterproofed. I have certainly been lucky to avoid rainy days so far, but sooner or later (and very possibly next week), it will pour during an art sale. I've got plastic sheeting, but it would make sense to give a good coat of water-repellant to the canopy before next Saturday, keeping in mind that it will take a couple of days for the treatment to dry.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.